We are delighted that you are considering St. Rose of Lima School. We are truly a family here, where children grow in age, wisdom and grace in an environment that is rooted in faith and thriving in academics. When you walk through our halls you will discover:
* We offer an academic program that provides a strong foundation of skills adhering to national, state and diocesan standards; our challenging curriculum empowers students to excel individually and grow as leaders;
* We are accredited by the New England Association of Schools and Colleges and a recipient of the National Blue Ribbon of Excellence awarded by the U.S. Department of Education.
* We integrate technology at every grade level.
* We are first and foremost a Catholic School where Jesus Christ is at the center of our day. Our academic program is taught in an atmosphere that fosters faith, kindness and service to others.
* We have a state of the art science lab where students of all grades get hands-on exposure to important scientific processes and educational initiatives such as STEM,
* We offer enrichment opportunities including Spanish and Mandarin from Preshool through eighth grade. We tout outstanding music and art programs and offer after school enrichment programs such as Mock Trial, Chess Club World Languages, Advanced and Junior Math Clubs, Computer Club, Boys/Girls JV/Varsity Basketball, Cheerleading, Track & Field as well as sports clinics throughout the year.
You can find more details about St. Rose of Lima School in the Admissions brochure.
Please visit us and consider becoming a part of the family. You can call 203-426-5102 to arrange a private tour. A warm welcome awaits you!